The field of lymphology is rapidly growing. More healthcare professionals are becoming educated about lymphedema, and we are seeing an unprecedented amount of research being done on the lymphatic system. This means it is more important than ever to stay informed about the latest research and treatment options.
The Medical Advisory Committee of the National Lymphedema Network (NLN) invites lymphedema treatment centers, physicians, diagnostic centers, Manual Lymphatic Drainage therapists, suppliers and lymphedema training programs to apply for Affiliate Membership status in the NLN.
These are different types of Affiliate Membership that the NLN offers:
- Affiliate Treatment Center: Click here to download the application
- Affiliate Lymphedema Therapist: Click here to download the application
- Affiliate Training Program: Click here to download the application
- Affiliate Supplier: Click here to download the application
- Affiliate Physician: Click here to download the application
For additional applications and further information, please contact the NLN office via email: nln [at] lymphnet [dot] org or call: 510-809-1660.
Thank you for your interest ~ we look forward to hearing from you.
Note: Appearing in the NLN Resource Guide constitutes neither an accreditation nor an endorsement by the NLN Medical Advisory Committee. However, an attempt is made through in-depth applications, telephone interviews and periodic questionnaires to determine if patients are receiving comprehensive care by licensed health care providers.