NLN Position Papers
NLN Position Papers are drafted by the NLN Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) and reflect professional positions on key issues related to lymphedema and lymphology. These documents are reviewed as new scientific advances related to the topic occur.
We encourage you to distribute these documents among your doctors and other health care providers, including medical technicians and pharmacists, as well as support groups and at related educational events.
The NLN extends a very special thank you to the knowledgeable and extremely dedicated team of professionals donating their time, care and talents to this important project.
- Screening and Measurement for Early Detection of Breast Cancer Related Lymphedema
- Training of Lymphedema Therapists
- Exercise for Lymphedema Patients
- Lymphedema Risk Reduction Practices
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Lymphedema
- NEW: Healthy Habits for Patients at Risk for Lymphedema
- Supplemental Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema (justification for post- Breast Cancer screening)
- Article-search from LymphLink, the National Lymphedema Network's quarterly journal